Sunday, May 14, 2006

SourceForge Ready

Buddies, the xls emiiter now is SourceForge ready. You can download the files from SourceForge site right now. Thanks SourceForge for the space and radek for the good hint.

Link: https://sourceforge.net/projects/tribix/

P.S. I came into a problem when try to use SVN on SourceForge. I already migrated the local repository to the server. But every time I perform an operation needing write access, an "org.tigris.subversion.javahl.ClientException: RA layer request failed
svn: MKACTIVITY of '/svnroot/tribix/!svn/act/e56a5cd4-d865-7547-9624-d07e56ce996e': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.sourceforge.net)" error appears(I'm using the SVN plugin for Eclipse). Any ideas?

2 Comments:

At May 16, 2006 2:31 AM, Blogger Radek said...

Hey Shawn

Thanks for putting those files on sf!

I'm wondering if there is a way to tidy up somehow those reports in Excel. Now its kind of mess. Reports generated in JfreeReports looks quite tidy but those generated by Birt looks a bit cutted/shattered if you know what I mean. Even when I'm trying to minimize number of elements on the page - eg I'm putting only one table it still hides some cells or make them like 1mm wide. Looks like for some people using it this could be a big issue.
Let me know what do you think about it. I'm still looking into the code so I hope I will be able to help somehow once I will be more familiar with it.
p.s. Are you using sf mailing list at tribix?

 
At May 16, 2006 7:22 AM, Blogger Radek said...

p.s. Did you try with subversion running it from command line? It's pretty easy to use. Looks like it could be some eclipse svn problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google